Get your Birth Certificate Translation in Dubai
Birth Certificate Translation in Dubai
Your birth certificate is an important personal document and it’s proof of your identity which proves that you belong to the country, so you can get and enjoy any benefits of your country. It’s so significant that proves your rights and obligations. You need to get your birth certificate translation for several purposes, such as taxes, obtaining a driving license, enrolling in schools, applying for a passport, residency visa, some academic institutions, and universities require a translated birth certificate also for immigration and traveling to a foreign country whenever your native language is different from the country language where you are traveling to.
For example, if you are traveling to the united states of America or Italy and you are an Egyptian or Emirati national, where your native language is different so, you will have to submit a translated birth certificate into English or Italian.
Procedures of birth certificate translation in Dubai
For a translation of birth certificate in Dubai, here are the procedures that should be taken;
- You should submit an electronic and clear copy of a birth certificate to the certified translation office in Dubai and write the said names in the birth certificate accurately according to passports or copy of them as a reference to be compared to because if there’s a difference among letters of names so you are in trouble and your document shall be rejected. Leaving your name, your phone number, email address, and the target language to which the document shall be translated.
- The project manager shall receive your document, cooperate with you to make the process as easy as possible, assist you and assign your birth certificate to an experienced and talented Translator to translate it accurately and at the same time as you discussed and agreed upon without delay. He will exert every effort to make your translated document an identical copy of the original one for legal translation of birth certificate in Dubai.
- The time that the birth certificate shall be translated in Dubai will depend on the target language, the length of the document, and formatting but, you shouldn’t worry about that we will do our best to deliver your document as soon as possible where you have a cup of coffee.
- The project manager shall send your birth certificate to the translator who shall take into consideration the formatting of the document that should match the original one. The translated copy of the birth certificate shall be a mirror and an identical copy of the original and translate every word. For accuracy of your birth certificate Translation in Dubai, any seals or stamp in the certificate must translate and mention in the translated copy. If there is any text, number, or seal unreadable or unclear, the translator shall mark it as “illegible’’ or highlight, so the project manager shall ask the client if it clear and readable to correct or translate it.
- Once the birth certificate is translated, the project manager sends it to the reviewer to review and audit every word and assures if everything is ok, no omitting and no adding any words, the correctness of the numbers, names, places, and all information in the document.
- Upon completion of your birth certificate translation in Dubai, you can deliver your translated birth certificate or send it via mail or by any means you prefer or consider it fit. All seals of attestation of our certified translation office in dubai shall be on the translated birth certificate.
- All your translated documents are stored on the computer of the company so, do not worry about your documents in a safe and highly confidential place being the first translation office in Dubai.
How to attest your birth certificate in Dubai?
Birth certificate attestation is a procedure for verifying that your document is true and all its contents are original, so the expatriate who lives in Dubai can apply for a residency visa or school admission, or any other purpose.
The process of attestation your birth certificate in Dubai is as follows:
- Gather the required papers that you need to attest such as; the original birth certificate in the name of the certificate holder, passport copies of the parents of the child, your valid passport, and two photographs of it to submit.
- Take your original birth certificate and photocopy, which will be stamped to appear that it’s an authentic certificate. For example, for ex-pats from Egypt, you will need your document verified by the ministry of foreign affairs of the state your birth certificate was issued in.
- Your birth certificate shall be authenticated by the UAE Embassy located in your respective country.
- Notary public, you should go to Dubai courts notary public or the notary public of Abu Dhabi and take your required documents to verify.
- You should authenticate your birth certificate at the UAE ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation to attest.
Finally, if you want a translated and certified birth certificate, so trust Alsun Translation Services, we are the best choice and solution for you. You should not hesitate or think twice, just come or call us. If you need an accurate, correct, and error-free translation, so we are here for you and at your service at any time. We employ the most experienced and talented translators, so trust us to translate your important documents to avoid any problems rather than any other person or agency does not have any experience will make you in trouble.